Editions and License Model
Whether for getting to know emaWD, for training purposes, for complete process and workplace planning with or without time analyses and ergonomic evaluations - discover the application-oriented editions of emaWD as well as the usage possibilities through individually tailored license concepts.
Get to know the digital human model and all functions for virtual production planning in direct application. Choose an individual scenario and set up the production environment of, for example, a manufacturing or assembly line in 3D. You will design workstations including manual or semi-automated tasks, simulate entire processes and finally analyze ergonomics, time and added value according to recognized standards.
Test the ema Work Designer without obligation and free of charge. We will be happy to accompany you with the first steps.
Efficient 3D simulation software for planning, visualization and documentation of all human work activities.
- Object library with female and male human models (5th, 50th and 95th percentile respectively)
- Object library with parametric objects (containers, walls, doors, stairs, etc.)
- Execution library with basic movements and actions (walking, picking up, placing, kneeling, lying, fixing etc.)
- Import interface for layout, product and CAD data (JT, Collada, VRML and others)
- Spaghetti diagram incl. process description and route analysis
- Process report including guide time calculation & ErgoCheck
- Definition of action groups
- Execution synchronization
- Time measurement diagrams
- Collision detection and avoidance with geometry objects
- Interface for data import and export (.csv)
- Comment function for displaying information texts during process visualization or for training purposes
- Speech bubbles as an aid for training purposes or for documenting tasks and/or places of work
The ema Time & Ergo Edition contains all functions of the ema Edition supplemented by reporting functions for time management and ergonomics.
Simulation time analysis according to MTM-UAS standard
- semi-automatic selection of relevant UAS codes per execution or execution group
- semi-automatic evaluation of associated standard times
- continuous consistency check based on object parameters
- Export of generated results in Excel and CSV format
Integration of the EAWS method for the holistic ergonomic evaluation of the human workplaces modeled in ema
- semi-automatic EAWS evaluation module with detailed result display
- Visualization of the tasks with ergonomics traffic light
- Sorting and search functions for the identification of ergonomically endangered workplaces
- Export of generated EAWS results in Excel and CSV format
The ema Professional Edition covers the spectrum of Time & Ergo, supplemented by functionalities for the integration of dynamic objects, welding processes, transfer operations, process changes and motion capturing interfaces.
Planning of dynamically moving objects and object groups up to interaction in partially moving production scenarios (moving belt).
- Integration of complex kinematic animations of structural objects
- Functions for the simulation of arbitrary geometric objects
- Functions for synchronization / coupling of object and human model movements
- Import of motion data from robots based on forward kinematics simulation
- individual definition of kinematic parameters and simulation based on inverse kinematic simulation
Interface for seamless use of motion capturing data in human model simulations.
- additional performance to apply MoCap data to existing human models
- Support of your own internal MoCap data format
- Functions for shortening and trimming MoCap sequences
- Assigning Motion Capturing Data to external capturing systems
- Simulation of motion capturing data combined with ema's standard functions
- EAWS analyses incl. specifications and weights based on motion capturing data
- Importing BVH file formats
Automated generation of manual joining processes. The 3D process documentation is simulated immediately. Approach, return and departure movements are carried out largely automatically.
- Import function for joining data (welding spots or welding spot groups)
- special execution for the simulation of the guidance of tools incl. tracking
- suitable for simulation of point and path applications
Line Balancing and Process Chances
Simple line balancing of entire performance or cycle time groups incl. all linked resources via drag & drop.
- Cycle time analyses, definition of cycle time groups with linked resources (tasks, products, workers, tools, etc.)
- Time shifting of entire cycle time and execution groups by drag & drop
- directional filter combinations
- Analysis of partial executions
ema: simulation of assembly processes on moving belt by the use of a assembly seat
The emaWD Education Edition is offered exclusively for use in teaching and university education and reasearch as well. The Education Edition corresponds in scope to the "emaWD Professional Edition" and contains watermarks.
Capability Matrix and Functionality Assignment
CADProcessor powered by invenio Virtual Technologies GmbH
As of version ema Work Designer 1.9.0, the CADProcessor module is available, which is offered with the CADReduction submodule including reduction functions for JT data and CADComparison for the generation and visualization of difference geometries.
Both partial modules are available individually or as a package and can be purchased, rented or as an on-demand model. [Request Now]
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
With the axilaris Collaboration Hub, we offer you a sensible alternative to local installation and use of the ema Software Suite. By operating the software in an external data center, you can conveniently access the application remotely using standard end devices. This enables you to use the software with the highest performance without high investments for the procurement of powerful hardware.
For the custom-fit application of emaWD we offer you a wide range of flexibly applicable license concepts which we tailor to your individual requirements.
We are looking forward to advise you.