With Performance Boost, CADProcessor, Import Wizard and more to new possibilities in production planning
Under the new name ema Work Designer, version 1.9.0 of the software has been equipped with new functions, modules and import and export functions, for example, for greater convenience.
The performance for 3D visualization has been significantly improved by asynchronous rendering and the licensing model has been extended by an on-demand service for demand-oriented use. A new ticket system provides more transparency, interaction and help for all support requests.
In addition, the user interface, 3D view & geometry data, operations & simulation logic and evaluations & reports have been optimized.
download and check out V1.9.0 now
Release Highlights ema Work Designer 1.9.0
- Reduction module, converts the input JT files to reduced/compressed JT files
- The reduction functions can be applied either to the entire file or to individual nodes. Reduction functions could also be used in combination.
- Surface filter (removal of invisible geometry)
- Degree of coarseness of the geometry (based on tolerance value)
- Combine structural elements (development of monoliths)
- Structure elements could be deleted
- Material infomation could be deleted
- Comparison module, computes the difference JT file from 2 input JT files
- Difference is computed based on the structural and geometrical comparison between the underlying structures of the input files
- The accuracy of the geometry check could be controlled using a tolerance value
- For the visualization of the difference geometries, two user-defined colors (for A-B and B-A) could be set
- The comparison function can be applied either to the entire file or to individual structure nodes from both files selected by the user in the object tree
- „On-Demand“ licenses are supported
- clocking is done at the accuracy of seconds
- Performance boost for 3D-Visualization
- List of warnings and error messages after every simulation
- Directly linked to the associated tasks
- Process information and the object links could be imported from MS Excel
- Export function for static geometry
- complex object DOF – for direct manipulation of degrees of freedom
Support Ticket System
- Ticket Management
- Helpdesk & FAQ
Check out the Support Ticket System
- copy & paste with replacement geometry have been united into single command
- paste with replacement geometry is now available for tasks as well
- guide lines for treeview control
- Improved highlighting of missing parameter
- enhanced object selection dialog (create marker during selection)
- task "place object(s)": parameter "fix hand at target" replaced by "posture (left / right) hand / arm"
3D view & geometry data
- various 3D performance optimizations
- support for CAD files > 2GB added
- additional dialog for hierarchical changes during positioning with layout helper (on top / in middle)
- new robots added (Staeubli, Pilz, TMRobot)
- automated selection of behavior while selecting object with behavior
tasks & simulation logic
- added support for user defined dropdown field parameter
- parameter for tool target changed in task "handle tool"
- task "place object(s)" and "move hand to target" enhanced with parameter "extra high force effort with delay"
- task parameter "eye travel relevant" removed
- task "retract" enhanced with parameter "marker for movement direction"
- task "pick object(s)" enhanced with parameter "object provisioning (secondary)"
- robot library enhanced with technical specifications
Check out the new Demo-Version.
Our advice: use the ema download pool.
Register now on imk-ema.com/Login and get access to ema demo edition and more documents like install guides, user tutorials, release informations and practice example scenarios.