ema Work Designer Education Training - Train the Trainer (English Session)
With ema Education, we offer scientists and teachers a special teaching-learning format. You will learn the general use of emaWD with various application examples as well as the efficient use of emaWD in teaching or for qualification workshops. You will work together with the instructor on teaching materials and teaching scenarios so that you are ideally prepared for teaching. Didactic concepts for the respective teaching-learning situation will be discussed and you will have the opportunity to create your own ema scenario with support.
Register now and qualify as an emaWD-Education Trainer
- You will need your own end device (PC or laptop) for the training. Ideally, your device meets the minimum requirements, which you can find in the system requirements.
- optional: if your own end device does not meet the minimum requirements, remote hardware can be provided for a fee. Please note that you will need your own terminal device in any case.
- furthermore we recommend a mouse with mouse wheel and especially for online trainings, a second monitor as well as a webcam and a headset
Recommended technical requirements:
- Basic CAD knowledge as well as previous knowledge in methods of time management and ergonomics are helpful, but not mandatory
ema WD training, 03.07. - 05.07.2023 each from 08:00 - 16:00
Aims of the seminar:
- Enabling participants to plan work digitally using the ema Work Designer (emaWD) planning software.
- To support participants in integrating ema into teaching/qualification through didactic concepts and assistance for digital work planning using the ema Work Designer (emaWD) planning software.
- Teaching the basics of digital workplace and process design as well as ergonomics and time determination
- Acquisition of the "ema Work Designer basic training" certificate, which entitles you to further ema in-depth courses
What can you expect?
- Getting to know the possibilities of digital work planning (examples, methods etc.) and their application using emaWD
- Structure of the user interface and navigation in emaWD
- Creation and structuring of the work environment (workplace, factory)
- Simulation of manual activities, object movements as well as human-robot interactions on the basis of ema tasks
- Ergonomic and time-economical evaluation of work processes
- Practical application of ema using various ema scenarios
|Price per person||
900,-€ excl. vat
Included in the price:
- Teaching/training materials in digital form
- Various ema simulations for teaching purposes and for practice
- Certificate of attendance or certificate
- Optional: If your own terminal equipment does not meet the minimum requirements, remote hardware can be provided by our partner. This option is subject to an additional charge. Please note that you will need your own terminal device in any case.