Terms and Conditions
Our general terms and conditions can be downloaded. In case of questions, we are available at any time.
End User License Agreement (EULA) for ema Software Suite
Data protection and data security
The following notes provide an overview of what happens to your information when you use our "ema in axilaris Collaboration Hub" service. Two interests prevail in offering a high level of security:
1. handling your personal information
2. handling of your other data worthy of protection when using the online service
With regard to the provision of the online service, imk automotive GmbH is responsible for the secure operation of the service and for maintaining a high level of security in the exchange and storage of information.
The processing of personal information within the scope of the use of the service is carried out exclusively on the instructions of the client and is regulated in an order processing addendum to the main contract. The subcontractor named in this contract, Axilaris GmbH in Chemnitz, is obligated to provide the Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) and is contractually bound by imk automotive GmbH to at least the security level defined in the order processing addendum. The security level applies to both groups of information mentioned above.
On 1. Personal data
A) On the one hand, your data is collected by you providing it to us.
This is data that is disclosed for the contractually agreed service in the contractual relationship and is necessary for the fulfillment of the service and billing:
- Invoice data
- Contact details of the contact person
- Contact details of the user in case of support
The contact data is limited to the surname, first name and title of the contact person and their professional address data such as, e-mail address, telephone number, company address, position in the company and department in the company.
Support is provided directly by imk automotive GmbH. This information is not passed on to subcontractors.
B) Other personal data is automatically collected when using the IT systems and stored in log files.
This is data that is required for support services in the event of technical problems and data that forms the basis for invoices for the service used.
- Technical data of the user
- Version and name of the internet browser at login/logout
- Time of login/logout
- Time of starting and ending the use of the ema product family
- IP-address, host name, MAC-address of the connecting client
- User name
What rights do you have regarding the processing of your personal data?
The legal regulations apply:
- Withdrawal of your consent for data processing
- Right of appeal at the competent supervisory authority
- Right of data portability
- Right to information, blocking, deletion and correction
- Right to restriction of processing
You have questions about data protection?
We have appointed a data protection officer for our company.
To the data protection officer
Phone: +49 (0)371 400 97-0
On 2. Data in general
From the moment the desktop is logged in for virtual use, the operating system, some applications and apps typical for the operating system, and the ema Software Suite application of the booked online product are available. In order to be able to work out results in an ema product, it is necessary to upload the required data to the memory of the virtual system. Results and project files (ema Work Designer), as well as the productive database of the ema Plant Designer, are also stored in the axilaris Collaboration Hub.
You decide as a customer which information you can and may use here.
The information includes:
- 3D-objekts of products and resources
- Layout-data for work stations, halls, etc.
- And other information belonging to you
Together with our partner axilaris GmbH, we provide a high level of security through which we protect your information on the virtual environments. Our partner is certified according to ISO 27001:2013 and EN 50600 "Reliable Data Center" by TÜV Rheinland and is subject to the strict rules of the financial industry. Please find the certificates of our partner here: https://imk-ema.com/editions-license-concepts-emawd-en.html?file=files/ema/Flyer/axilaris_collaboration_hub_ema-onepager_en.pdf. Imk automotive GmbH itself is certified according to TISAX, which gives you the security of being able to rely on audited processes outside the virtual environment of the axilaris Collaboration Hub. If you participate in the ENX TISAX process, you can view the status of imk automotive GmbH's TISAX auditing directly via the TISAX portal.
We have summarized the most important safety aspects for you:
- There will be no unauthorized access to your data, neither by axilaris GmbH nor by imk automotive GmbH.
- Your data never leaves the axilaris Collaboration Hub at any time.
- The data centers are certified for high availability and operational reliability by an independent body (TÜV).
- axilaris GmbH operates an information security management system (ISMS) certified according to ISO 27001, imk automotive GmbH according to TISAX.
- A data backup is automatically performed daily and is kept for a period of 30 days.
- The transmission of your information is encrypted.
- The virtual desktop is protected by a multi-level firewall concept.
- Your data is strictly separated from those of other customers.
- The systems used are subject to axilaris GmbH's regular vulnerability and patch management process. This ensures that possible security gaps are closed within a reasonable period of time in accordance with the requirements of ISO 27001.
- Any possibly necessary data medium changes and data medium disposals are carried out in accordance with a certified procedure.
- Upon expiration of your online contract, your customized information will be deleted upon expiration of the contract, backups will be kept for 30 days.
- You can delete your saved data from the file storage yourself at any time. The backup strategy is not affected by this.
Do you have specific questions about safety issues? Then please feel free to contact us.
Appendix license service ema Software Suite
In addition to the data required directly for the ema Software Suite, the ema Software Suite uses imk automotive GmbH's own licensing service. This service is also operated in the axilaris Collaboration Hub and manages and controls the licenses of the ema Software Suite. Transfers take place exclusively between the ema software components and the service and are also encrypted. The same applies to the data storage of the service, the data storage takes place in encrypted form.
Imk automotive GmbH has access to the usage data of this service.
Reports and log files are pseudonymised, i.e. IP addresses and user names are only readable in modified form.